Slowing down and having some fun..

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2015
SoCal
She looks great!! :D

Damn, I miss that. :(
Haha, she has the same swing that she's had since the beginning.. Smoothed out a bit, but still the same. Weights help a ton with making the little ball go boom.

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon at the fields. I was joking that she's going to be the highest recruit for co-ed beer league softball in about 7 years!

May 7, 2015
SoCal
beautiful swing. They looked like they were all crushed.
Thanks, although I'm not sure anyone has labeled her swing as beautiful. There are things that I gave up a long time ago on trying to change.. This was video from one bucket of 22 balls, 13 made the reel!

This is where it all started on DFP in I think 2015 and I still have that Miken Halo 29/-11! Haha, I learned a lot from @Eric F and others about ABAF, FYB, bat drag, etc (but no TTB yet!). They grow up quick!

11zwa4.gif

Last edited:

Strike2

Allergic to BS
Nov 14, 2014
I was joking that she's going to be the highest recruit for co-ed beer league softball in about 7 years!

It's no joke. She can play some form of this game as long as she's able and willing. I used to play coed with former FP players. They could all hit and field well, but some weren't exactly "mobile". One was our pitcher, and she was out there while pregnant. About a week after having a kid, she was back.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28