Sigh - 2 broken bats in 5 months

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
i guess i will go back to lurking.... seems my opinions are unpopular on this subject ;-)

I think when you said customer service is a lost art, people thought you meant Easton customer service :)

Easton customer service is the best around...and prob the only company that will help more than one time or when
you are even out of warranty. If you are cool with them on the phone, you can pretty much bet they are going to help you
to an extent. I mean, if the bat is 5 months out of warranty, you prob wont get help. But if you are close, you prob will.

Last edited:
May 20, 2015
well hell, now you make me think i should contact them for a 14 month old bat that had less use because of COVID haha

May 14, 2019
well hell, now you make me think i should contact them for a 14 month old bat that had less use because of COVID haha
I pretty much did that yesterday and they were more than happy to help. The warranty was up in mid February. This was the third Ghost ADV replacement and they agreed to give me a drop 10 instead of the drop 11. Thinking that the drop 11 was too light for her and was part of the durability issue. They did say it would be the last replacement and I can understand that.

May 20, 2015
my thinking is normally if we made it 14 months, i'd say great, money's worth - but thinking back, it had less use than a normal bat of it's age.......she used a practice bat (sometimes haha), she had no school ball last year, travel dark until june, minimal season.......so i could justify it, we'll see what they say

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eb7598