SidelineHD is Open to EVERYONE!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 7, 2016
For those of you who have been thinking about adding SidelineHD to your baseball/softball livestreams, check them out now. They're opening up their beta program to EVERYONE! I've been using them since the beginning of the year and they are hands down the best thing out there. If you're looking for highlight clips and easy access to game footage, look no further! SidelineHD is the standard. (I am not sponsored by them, I just love their product).
home.sidelineHD.COM
#sidelineHD

1633029700069.png

Oct 4, 2018
I signed up and moved a team in via Game Changer. So I have the roster and such.

However, you have to do scoring with iScore or sideline. I won't be changing from Game Changer. So sideline is still a no-go for me. Wish they'd work it out with Game Changer to let you score in Game Changer and overlay with sideline. But I'm guessing that's not going to happen.

Oct 4, 2018
For those of you who have been thinking about adding SidelineHD to your baseball/softball livestreams, check them out now. They're opening up their beta program to EVERYONE! I've been using them since the beginning of the year and they are hands down the best thing out there. If you're looking for highlight clips and easy access to game footage, look no further! SidelineHD is the standard. (I am not sponsored by them, I just love their product).
home.sidelineHD.COM
#sidelineHD

View attachment 23968

So how do you score a game? What software do you use?

Sep 19, 2020
Lake Worth, FL
I signed up and moved a team in via Game Changer. So I have the roster and such.

However, you have to do scoring with iScore or sideline. I won't be changing from Game Changer. So sideline is still a no-go for me. Wish they'd work it out with Game Changer to let you score in Game Changer and overlay with sideline. But I'm guessing that's not going to happen.
why not use the stream/overlay that GC does since you are already using it? how is sideline scoring?

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
I’ve not scored or used Sideline HD. But, I have watched streams by someone using it. Having all the scoring and hitter/lineup information overlayed on the stream is great.

Feb 7, 2016
why not use the stream/overlay that GC does since you are already using it? how is sideline scoring?

The scoreboard overlays are neat and great to look at. But the magic is how easy SidelineHD makes it to pull highlight videos. Imagine sitting there watching your daughter hitting a double deep to left field. You're sitting there behind the fence cheering her on and then as she's settling in on 2nd base, your phone chimes. It's a text from SidelineHD with the video of that exact same hit! It's that easy! You can download that video, share it on social media or with family....or maybe even a college coach (although, it would be better if your daughter did that :)).

Here's an example of the link to the video you'll get via text:

Again....I'm not affiliated at all with SidelineHD.

Oct 4, 2018

Yes, good question. This is one path we may take. Use Game Manager to score and use the overlay.

Option two. Learn iScore or SidelineHD scoring and use the SidelineHD overlay. But the "manual" for iScore was 83 pages. Screw that, it took me a while to get really good at Game Changer. I don't want to learn a new one.

SidelineHD seems to be a better overlay at this point.

Oct 4, 2018
The scoreboard overlays are neat and great to look at. But the magic is how easy SidelineHD makes it to pull highlight videos. Imagine sitting there watching your daughter hitting a double deep to left field. You're sitting there behind the fence cheering her on and then as she's settling in on 2nd base, your phone chimes. It's a text from SidelineHD with the video of that exact same hit! It's that easy! You can download that video, share it on social media or with family....or maybe even a college coach (although, it would be better if your daughter did that :)).

Here's an example of the link to the video you'll get via text:

Again....I'm not affiliated at all with SidelineHD.

Was that you announcing?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478