Shout out to Ed and Mizuno customer service

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2017
I wanted to give Kudos to Ed from Mizuno customer support.

Bought a 31/20 F20 Power Carbon from Todd at Core Softball last April. Bat broke in January so reached out to Mizuno and Ed had it shipped out in short order (bought a Ghost Advanced from Todd because of bat ware while waiting on warranty replacement.)

Given how delicate the ghost advanced, is we've kept the the warranty Mizuno as the backup game bat with the a quatro pro as the tee work workhorse. Well the Ghost cracked and the Mizuno got called into service. First tournament DD uses it the Mizuno it cracks, but we've already had the warranty bat and we're about six weeks past when we bought the first one.

I throw caution to the wind, and reach out to Ed to see if Mizuno can do anything. Luckily Ed remembers me and the first replacement. Ed agreed that it shouldn't crack with such little use. Mizuno had one remaining Power Carbon in 31/20 in stock as they were winding down what was in stock with the new model due in late June. That Power Carbon is now in DD bag and we will always have a Mizuno in the bag.

Thanks Ed and Mizuno and Todd!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk