Rope Bat reviews. Yay or Nay?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 10, 2022
Who has used this and is it worth the money? Would love the feedback. My daughter has zero hip in her swing. She's all upper body and doesn't finish through contact.

Dec 11, 2010

Apr 2, 2015
Woodstock, man
I dont see any before/after pics on their website, so they are not showing us any improvements at all.

Many of the demo swings have bat drag.

Most youth kids have bat drag, so if it's not fixing that, why bother?

Here is a free drill to greatly improve your swing. Stride to toe touch, and pull the back elbow like a bow. At toe touch, make sure the rear forearm is flat. the bat head is pointed up, and your front knee is very bent. Guaranteed or your money back.

Jun 8, 2016
I dont see any before/after pics on their website, so they are not showing us any improvements at all.

Many of the demo swings have bat drag.

Most youth kids have bat drag, so if it's not fixing that, why bother?

Here is a free drill to greatly improve your swing. Stride to toe touch, and pull the back elbow like a bow. At toe touch, make sure the rear forearm is flat. the bat head is pointed up, and your front knee is very bent. Guaranteed or your money back.
So nay…😂

Dec 11, 2010
Yeah, I didn’t want anyone to think I’m endorsing them, I just remembered there was a recent post on them.

If I was wanting more rotation (hips) I would probably work on pulling balls with a regular bat, heavy bats and use a $4 piece of PVC to do the myriad of pvc bat drills.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
There is another good thread on this topic if you use the search. I use:

WhipHIt

WHIP-HIT-2.jpg

Nov 18, 2015
That almost looks like a Pokémon ball - maybe I can trick my son into trying baseball again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
If the sternum is the plane.. pay attention from where to where the hands make their path to create the intended bat path.. in relation to the ‘plane’.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
re.todd22