Rawlings Gloves on Sale

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Thanks. Looks like it fits well. My kid is in a youth glove still since she is on the smaller side. Not to hijacker’s the thread but @pattar you would like this one since you appreciate a good middle infielder. Bought a Valle training glove for DD for Christmas. Great little training glove.
Never had the kids use a trainer. I’ll roll them baseballs and hit them tennis balls where they barehand them. The tennis balls are pretty unforgiving if you don’t field it properly especially considering I have them use glove hand only.

Marcela’s coach actually hits them softballs and has them field them barehanded. Can’t say I think that is the best idea but whatever 😂

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2019
Never had the kids use a trainer. I’ll roll them baseballs and hit them tennis balls where they barehand them. The tennis balls are pretty unforgiving if you don’t field it properly especially considering I have them use glove hand only.

Marcela’s coach actually hits them softballs and has them field them barehanded. Can’t say I think that is the best idea but whatever 😂
My college coach did that until our 3 hitter missed some games due to a finger injury sustained by the bare hand groundballs. He changed his opinion real quick. I like the trainer idea but we will see. Any gadget is only as good as what you do with it.

Jun 8, 2016
My college coach did that until our 3 hitter missed some games due to a finger injury sustained by the bare hand groundballs. He changed his opinion real quick. I like the trainer idea but we will see. Any gadget is only as good as what you do with it.
Yeah, that is my fear as well. He doesn’t hit them hard but it doesn’t take much 😒

The trainer seems like a good idea. I've seen Kai Correa use one with his guys a lot. My 7 YO son's glove isn't much bigger than that (if at all) right now...lol.

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2015
If you don’t want to spend the money on a trainer, their starter glove from tee ball (the one that’s buried in the bottom of their bat bag and is now a pancake) may be just as small.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oct 4, 2018
Any deals on gloves with gold welting? I'm doubting it since those are in such high demand due to error-reducing qualities.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802