Random drug testing for DFP members !

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I will pass. I won't hardly take a Tylenol. Most people don't believe this but I have never taken a drink of alcohol in my life. Yes, I am religious but that has nothing to do with my choice. I grew up in a bad place and so, made a promise to myself that I would never do drugs or alcohol ever and end up like those I grew up with.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
I am trying to not be controversial today....and I do not want either of my girls experimenting with alcohol or weed in high school, BUT if either graduate college without smoking a bowl I will consider myself a failure as a parent.

oops wrong thread...but I would pass a drug test....would fail an alcohol test sometimes.

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
Yes, but I have a script for my conditions....YES I do have several conditions. I tend to get headaches in the morning after I have had too much to drink. I get sunburned when I drink outside for too long. I can't sleep well when I have coffee desert drinks too late at night. Oh and the worst of all, my kids, my boss, and sometimes my wife nag too much and it tends to get on my nerves. So don't be too quick to judge! :(

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Most of you will fail! Lmao

I think I passed......
200.gif