PSA: Watching your DD's game on GameChanger

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
S-U-C-K-S.

Sorry. The game was originally scheduled for 7 p.m. tonight. Well, school's out for Easter break so they decided to move it down to 2 p.m. BOOOOO!!!

DD is starting pitcher again. Against #1 team in our district. 0-0 Bottom 2nd (we are home), no hits so far. Gah...how am I supposed to work?!

Feb 12, 2014
I am so lucky, my boss lets me leave whenever DD has a game.

Next week the girls have spring break and i will leave 2 x for 10:00AM games and then i will just return back to work

I am very fortunate !

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
They pulled dd when she got one out, one walked, one hit to CF, walked antoher...bases loaded, and they pulled her? We were up 0-4. DH is at game, and he said the wind is blowing crazy, and she is fighting the zone well...just can't win with the ump. I just wish they would have let her work it out. Brought in senior pitcher, and boom...they are now ahead of us 5-4. :( Make that top of 6, 7-4...2 run homerun. Gah. All I can say is that I am glad that I am not the coach. LOL!

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2013
Really appreciate game changer but it makes me nuts watching it when my dd is in the circle. No way can I get any work done. In allot of ways it way more stressful than actually being there. Congratulations to your DD, Iron forges Iron