Proud bucket dad

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 15, 2011
DD just completed her 2nd yr in pitching program and yesterday was testing day. I could tell she was nervous because of the time she put in the last 7 months and wanted to see progress. She is 12 and pitching 14u and in the fall she pitched 45,45, & 46. So I caught for her while the PC gunned her. DD said she just wants to get 49.imagine her surprise when she was gunned at 50,50 & 52. Just glad all her hard work paid off. On the 1.5 hr drive home, I asked her if she was happy. She replied, " I am happy but not satisfied".

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
DD just completed her 2nd yr in pitching program and yesterday was testing day. I could tell she was nervous because of the time she put in the last 7 months and wanted to see progress. She is 12 and pitching 14u and in the fall she pitched 45,45, & 46. So I caught for her while the PC gunned her. DD said she just wants to get 49.imagine her surprise when she was gunned at 50,50 & 52. Just glad all her hard work paid off. On the 1.5 hr drive home, I asked her if she was happy. She replied, " I am happy but not satisfied".

What is this pitching program? Never heard of any kind of pitching program...and they do testing? I think that is pretty cool. Almost like martial arts where they work hard on form for 6-8 weeks, get tested and are rewarded with next level belt.

Jun 15, 2011
She sees a pitching coach twice per month from October to May. The pc sends workouts that are expected to be done 3-4 times per week.aybe I should've used the term lessons. DD plans on attending next year too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802