Pre-game rituals

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I have a couple of superstitions. One I have to listen to music before a game. Listening to music helps psych me up psychologically to play. I have a playlist on my phone's Spotify app called "Beast Mode" it's pretty much full of hard rock/metal music and just stuff to pump me up before going out to play. Another superstition I have is that I must wear mismatching toe socks. I don't know why I started doing this...but it's worked for me. I know I'm reviving a dead thread but thought it'd be fun to comment on.

Jun 11, 2013
The last couple of years has been she acts annoyed at anything I say, puts her head phones on and asks what city we are playing in that day and later for
money to get some sort of Ice drink. After that it's fun. I hate early morning games.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
The last couple of years has been she acts annoyed at anything I say, puts her head phones on and asks what city we are playing in that day and later for
money to get some sort of Ice drink. After that it's fun. I hate early morning games.

I usually listen to music before we hit the field to practice. If we're travelling to an away game, I usually listen to music as we're heading to our location to play. Once we get to where we're supposed to be...I'm all business. I might listen to a little bit while we're sitting in the dugout before the game. If we're playing a double, I'll listen passively while talking to my parents or my brother or sister.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13