Poor sportsmanship

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Yes, I have seen some of those comments. Some were nasty, some really inappropriate to say about a HS kid.

Now this has really spread, even to UK, NZ and OZ. People all over the world being exposed to fast pitch.

I wonder if this video clip would be getting as much attention if it was baseball players instead of softball?

Jul 19, 2014
Madison, WI
Probably not. Nastiness in baseball is more common. This has both the man-bites-dog element and, sadly, the cat fight fans. Yes these are pretty young girls, but some of the comments were not respectful of their age.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
This is a bit confusing. I have been following this thread fairly closely today. I doubt there would be enough time for someone to be threatened, then have the post up long enough for people to agree (whether by quoting it or else by thanks), then have all traces removed before all the people following this thread noticed.

Stop it! You don't look a gift horse in the mouth.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Oh good we got someone to leave. Who is the next most irritating or off the wall person we can focus on and drive out. Where's Piggy when you need one.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Perfect Circle and Bob In Madison are way more off the wall and I am way more irritating so I think there must be some other special trait that goes into a good scapegoat.

JJS - If you really want to be a contender, just adopt an agenda that sets the sport back to the dark ages would be the best advice I have to offer.