Pony Rules?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 23, 2018
Texas
Let's hear how it went. I heard it was a Sh&t Show. People are trying to get the local media involved. People are pissed.
14U isn't horrible, but still pretty bad. We played our 1st bracket at 330 yesterday and stood around an hour after cause the next game was TBA on the bracket. Finally they told us to go home and the bracket for the next day would be updated "soon". At 930 last night finally updated. Glad we didn't have an 8am.

Heard 16s and 18s are going great because college coaches are there. It's the 10s and 12s that are a mess.
Supposedly cops had to be called last night to Deer Park. 10u team was told less than an hour before the game they had to get from Baytown to Deer Park which took them an hour. When they got there the umps wouldn't let them have any time to warm up. Coach pitched a fit and umpire call forfeit. Team refused to leave the fields.

The FB pages are blowing up. I can't imagine Pony doing another tournament in Houston for a long time.

On the plus side, the competition is great. The 14U Mexico team is legit good. Probably won't win it, are making a great showing.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802