Polar Crush Hotel Reviews?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 4, 2015
Massachusetts
I'll be at the Doubletree in Leominster. If anyone else is going to Polar Crush let me know.

We'll be there. DD's doing the clinic Thursday, then has games at Willard Park / Devens both Fri and Sat. How about you? Last time we met was down in E Hartford about 2-3 yrs ago!

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
We'll be there. DD's doing the clinic Thursday, then has games at Willard Park / Devens both Fri and Sat. How about you? Last time we met was down in E Hartford about 2-3 yrs ago!

Yeah, it's been a while; we'll have to meet up for sure. We're doing the Individual on Thursday as well. Friday and Saturday we're at Coolidge Park in Fitchburg. She's wearing new colors now.. left Mirage for Eliminators.

Jun 11, 2012
Yeah, it's been a while; we'll have to meet up for sure. We're doing the Individual on Thursday as well. Friday and Saturday we're at Coolidge Park in Fitchburg. She's wearing new colors now.. left Mirage for Eliminators.

We will be there on Sunday. DD’s high school team is playing for a State Championship on Saturday afternoon. Juggled back and forth last weekend for a tournament in Swansea but Devens is too far away to go back and forth between games

Feb 4, 2015
Massachusetts

Eliminators is a great program! We're playing your sister team Friday afternoon.

I'm dropping DD off tomorrow morning, then heading to a coffee shop to do some work and will be back for the afternoon games. Will try to find you then.

Jun 8, 2016
We will be there on Sunday. DD’s high school team is playing for a State Championship on Saturday afternoon. Juggled back and forth last weekend for a tournament in Swansea but Devens is too far away to go back and forth between games

Swansea is where I grew up :cool:

Feb 4, 2015
Massachusetts

Best of luck to CM in the championship! The way they've been rolling over teams, I think they should be the favorite to win!

We'll miss you in Devens. We don't have any Sunday games because some of the kids are starting to leave for Colorado. We're flying Monday morning.

Good luck!

Jun 11, 2012
Best of luck to CM in the championship! The way they've been rolling over teams, I think they should be the favorite to win!

We'll miss you in Devens. We don't have any Sunday games because some of the kids are starting to leave for Colorado. We're flying Monday morning.

Good luck!

Thanks, they played amazing last night. I expected a much closer game. There's a chance we might make our 445 game Saturday but not sure yet.
Good luck in Colorado

Oct 19, 2009
I'm right here.
Eliminators is a great program! We're playing your sister team Friday afternoon.

I'm dropping DD off tomorrow morning, then heading to a coffee shop to do some work and will be back for the afternoon games. Will try to find you then.

I'll PM you my cell#

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28