Pocket Radar, GoPro 9 & Game Changer

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 22, 2019
Any chance you are willing to share the steps to do this? I have an 8 and it's possible the functionality is different but I'd like to try and would consider upgrading if I had to. The inability to stream and record simultaneously along with data usage are why I haven't yet . Also, any issues with overheating? I've gradually gone to no battery, no wifi, shade, and a fan to avoid overheating in 100+ weather.

Sure, here’s the link to the upgrades GC made over the winter, now allowing you to stream via your GP. My husband trialed the Mevo but prefers the GP.
He uses the GP and LynkSpyder + external battery source. His iPhone is the data source as he has a personal hotspot w/ unlimited data. Overheating has happened, but rare…we don’t see much 100+ weather, admittedly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 18, 2019
Sure, here’s the link to the upgrades GC made over the winter, now allowing you to stream via your GP. My husband trialed the Mevo but prefers the GP.
He uses the GP and LynkSpyder + external battery source. His iPhone is the data source as he has a personal hotspot w/ unlimited data. Overheating has happened, but rare…we don’t see much 100+ weather, admittedly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you!

Aug 8, 2019
It will integrate on gamechanger, it is in Beta right now. It tells the person scoring what the speed was and they still have to manual enter the speed. Hoping they just let it post the speed without having to manually enter it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802