Pitching Wedgie

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 1, 2018
Love this!! As a dad/coach who has had female asst coaches as much as possible..... these are questions that I don't get often but are legitimate concerns. My asst coach vetoed white pants for our then 12u team..... I just went "sounds good, Navy pants it is"

Apr 11, 2016
DD wears women boy shorts. Have been wearing boy shorts since she was young and she hates girls-style undergarment. But ever since she reached 5ft, it's really not appropriate to get her men shorts. Women boy shorts are not as long as boys', but still works for her. Not easy to find but try Target or TJ Maxx. Get them in light colors b/c if the team requires white or light color pants, they don't show through.

Apr 11, 2016
Love this!! As a dad/coach who has had female asst coaches as much as possible..... these are questions that I don't get often but are legitimate concerns. My asst coach vetoed white pants for our then 12u team..... I just went "sounds good, Navy pants it is"
Yup, I agree with no white pants. DD's last team's org was ran by a woman and DD had a woman coach, and they insisted on white pants for some reason.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee