Pitching coach document?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 15, 2019
I remember seeing one time here a document that had a list of pitching coaches on it, some were members here and others were coaches people knew that taught IR
Does anybody know what I'm talking about and have a link to it? My search is coming up empty. Have a friend who's looking for one in Southwest Michigan or Northwest Indiana.

Thanks!

Oct 1, 2014
USA
DFP should offer a college student some type of internship to research this further, organize it better and produce a working document! Anyone have a DD who understands pitching that might be willing to take on a project of this type and magnitude? Hmmmm

Also, the owners/admin of DFP could relatively easily structure this and sell the idea to a college/university. Credit hours and real world research and spreadsheet skills?

Sep 7, 2021
I remember seeing one time here a document that had a list of pitching coaches on it, some were members here and others were coaches people knew that taught IR
Does anybody know what I'm talking about and have a link to it? My search is coming up empty. Have a friend who's looking for one in Southwest Michigan or Northwest Indiana.

Thanks!
I know Jason Iuli out of San Diego comes to northwest Indiana once a month. He started Powerhouse Mechanics and does a great job breaking down movements and simplifying things.

Aug 21, 2008
I know Jason Iuli out of San Diego comes to northwest Indiana once a month. He started Powerhouse Mechanics and does a great job breaking down movements and simplifying things.
Now he's a character!! I've known him a long time. Very nice guy.

Sep 7, 2021
Now he's a character!! I've known him a long time. Very nice guy.
He is definitely a character. Met him through a buddy here in Illinois but he’s been coming here teaching once a month now. We were going out to San Diego for vacations and pitching lessons with him. It’s tough wading through all the different pitching coaches, and he was the first one who really made it easy on my daughter. I really liked that it wasn’t the same drills over and over that every other girl was doing. Everything is geared towards each girl individually.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee