Pitcher's sleeve

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 4, 2015
I have seen some college pitchers and even Cat Osterman(If I remember correctly), wear a sleeve when pitching. Some of these appear to have padding along the forearm. Anyone know where these can be purchased? Thanks

Nov 4, 2015
Thanks. Ordered one that is supposed to be in tomorrow. She is really thin so we went with the boys size instead of the adult. Will see how it works. Pitched a good bit this past weekend and didn't have any discomfort.

Nov 4, 2015
After pitching a time or 2, she was having some soreness on her forearm. As if it was a bruise. We think it was from an occasional hard contact from brush interference. Would only be sore for a couple of days. Pitched just as much this weekend and hasn't had any soreness but complained all weekend that she didn't think she was throwing as hard. She knows she needs brush and knows it shouldn't cause any pain. We will have to make adjustments if it becomes constant, but thought a padded sleeve could keep it from getting in her head and making unintended changes to her motion.

Jan 24, 2022
While I’ve found that Adidas focuses more on comfort and fit, Nike focuses more on flexibility and motion assistance. I mainly focus on pitching, but when I need to change positions throughout the game, I prefer to use baseball arm sleeves Nike designed instead of Adidas.

Oct 9, 2018
Texas
With fall weather coming on does anyone have a suggestion for a pitching sleeve for cooler weather? A sleeve that might not be used during pitching but could be used at other times for warmth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802