Patiently waiting……

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 27, 2013
$15 a pizza but it was well worth it and every bit as good as any local Philadelphia pizzeria.

There is no such thing as good Philly pizza! I relocated to the Philly area from North Jersey and have never been able to find anything remotely close to good pizza here in over 20 years. Just too bland.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
There is no such thing as good Philly pizza! I relocated to the Philly area from North Jersey and have never been able to find anything remotely close to good pizza here in over 20 years. Just too bland.
I'll give you Philly isn't known for pizza like New York City is. My roomies got me hooked on thin-crust Hawaiian pizza. Never would have thought they'd go together...but they do. I still love a good, hand-tossed pizza that still has the right amount of chew to it.

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I'll give you Philly isn't known for pizza like New York City is. My roomies got me hooked on thin-crust Hawaiian pizza. Never would have thought they'd go together...but they do. I still love a good, hand-tossed pizza that still has the right amount of chew to it.
Pineapple on pizza is so much worse than boiled hot dogs. In fact, it's not even pizza.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Ham & Pineapple is for Easter dinner not on my Pizza! Deep dish or thin crust both can be good if they know what they're doing. A big slice of thin crust from the NYC area or South Jersey shore (think (Sea Girt/Point Pleasant Beach area) is hard to beat. I'd much rather have a Di Giorno or Freschetta's frozen pie than anything from Dominos!

Hot dogs? Had my share of boiled or even microwaved as a kid but now it's gotta be grilled. My Weber gas grill does a decent job of imitating charcoal (lol) and is pretty convenient. Nathan's are pretty good but give me a Zweigle's White or Red Hot any day! Grill 'em till they burst! Sahlen's are pretty darn good too. Can ya tell I'm originally from Western/Upstate NY?

Hot Dog or Pizza, my go to beverage to wash it down would be a nice cold, non-fruity, non-hoppy lager. Bud Light anyone?

Oct 1, 2014
USA
I had to look up what White Claw is and I have never used a power tool in my life. I am serviceable at two things in life and that’s it.
never stop learning Pattar...c'mon over, have a cigar and we'll work on a few of the finer things in life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45