OU vs. Texas Bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 23, 2013
Chicagoland
DD was a LXT girl, but when she committed to a team using Rawlings, I picked her up one of those Black Rawlings Quatro Pros(2019?) before she even got there...

Didn't like it and hardly used it. Now it's her go to bat and her two new Mantras sit in her bag. Actually wanted me to pick up another one for her, but they are going for an astronomical amount! Anyone got a 34/10 they're looking to get rid of for a good price/trade for LXT let me know... lol

She too was hoping to be able to an Easton and was super disported when I showed her this thread and the 'OR'... :(

She is a slapper and the balance is poor on the Mantras according to her. Can't really say there has been many breaking on her team over the last couple of years.

Hopefully the new model is better, but she doesn't hold out much hope at this point...

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
This is the same policy my DD's travel team has. They are a DeMarini sponsored team for bats. Wilson provides the rest of the gear like uniforms, gloves, & protective gear. DD loves the LXT which is a Wilson bat but is only allowed to use the DeMarini that was given to her. She was thrilled when she found out the college she committed to is a Wilson sponsored team that swings Louisville - she is holding her breath they stay that way, lol.
My DD's college athletics is sponsored by Under Armor. They get spikes and uni's. Oh well.

Aug 6, 2013
My DD's college athletics is sponsored by Under Armor. They get spikes and uni's. Oh well.
Right now it looks like DD's future team is UA sponsored for their uni's and shoes. She wasn't super thrilled about that because she is a New Balance girl. She is a 23 though so who knows what the future holds but for her high school season I bought her UA cleats and she was fine with them. It was also one of the only pairs I could get quickly and without mortgaging my house back at the beginning of spring, lol.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Right now it looks like DD's future team is UA sponsored for their uni's and shoes. She wasn't super thrilled about that because she is a New Balance girl. She is a 23 though so who knows what the future holds but for her high school season I bought her UA cleats and she was fine with them. It was also one of the only pairs I could get quickly and without mortgaging my house back at the beginning of spring, lol.
DD preferred New Balance as well. Her complaint this year was the fact she was playing primarily at 3B instead of C. She had to stand the whole time and after a double header her feet her throbbing. At least when she caught, she could take breaks by resting on her shin guards.

Jun 4, 2019
My DD loves her mantra. Her teammate loved hers until the knob come off. Is this gonna be the weak point of the mantra I wander??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28