OU small ball

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Ken Krause

Administrator
Admin
May 7, 2008
Mundelein, IL
And now it's tied. Who woulda thunk it when OK went up 7-0? I thought Auburn was cooked.

Spin on that dinger looked like a curve ball to me. Only it didn't break.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
I loved what Emily Carosone said after the game when asked what were you thinking when you stepped into the box (something like that)...she replied "Hit it hard,' because if I hit it hard and it went somewhere, Victoria [Draper] was going to score no matter what,"..."But I don't know, that pitch was just there. It was -- softball is a game of inches, and my bat was there. It's amazing. God is good. God is good."...and she brought them all home! She seems so humble and modest...instead of jumping up and down as it went over, she just smiled and jogged home. :) DD loved her reaction too.

Jun 12, 2015
We got to watch through the second inning then our stupid ESPN app lost connection like it always does. They suck!!!!!!!! I wish I'd seen the end but I watched the highlights. I love Auburn!

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
It was one of the best games in post season that I have seen! What a come back for the War Eagles! Gonna be interesting tonight to see what they can do with Parker in the circle.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13