Osu/ttun

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 30, 2013
Don't be too hard on your Bucks as the Wolverines are a really hot hitting team as you have (unfortunately) already noticed.Their pitching has also been lights out.I watched yesterdays and todays games and was hoping OSU would take 1.Could have a chance tomorrow!!

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2013
tOSU should have recruited the Kent St pitcher, Emma Johnson, that shut out the Wolverines a week ago.

Jan 23, 2014
I was at the Husker/MSU game today. Neither one of those teams seems to have much pitching, if it makes you feel better��final today if my brain is still working was 15-8 Huskers. Last nights game was 15-10 Huskers. So.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
Good day to get outside, but another 13-1 loss. Every pitcher tossing meatballs, and no O.

I hope you were recording.... LSU/OU....Bama/gators...Ga./Arkansas games.... for the good of the State... :cool:

Having watched you catapult into school ball, & become the commish of rec... I can only hope OSU is next on your agenda ... :cool:

EP: IMO, the first thing that needs to be done here in OH-IO, is to get TWC to carry SEC+

I'm trying to find out how to see them games... Dish???

Last edited: