Ole Miss coaches

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 15, 2017
But the article plays up sexual harassment, which hasn't been in any formal complaint. And there is no support for supposed messages left on the computer.

And it is funny that there seems to be a track record of taking liberties with practice time but the person who wrote the article didn't do any work to support this, even though it seems there's plenty of support. Sex sells??

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
Can you provide an example where a professor was terminated for sleeping with a student?
A few popped up on a google search but a lot less then I would have expected :unsure: Saw a few where faculty quit before being fired.

Our faculty handbook makes it pretty clear that this is a severe violation of professional ethics as I would expect most faculty handbooks do but I guess that isn't as strong as a stating it is a violation which could result in possible termination.

And who is the some in your strawman argument?
Come on..you don't think some facets of society think academia negatively impacts the US? I won't post articles,graphs, etc here as it isn't appropriate (and neither is this post/conversation really..) but it doesn't take much digging to find them yourself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802