Obstruction?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
😁 geee sure hope everybody realizes my comments are that no matter what you pick chances are it's not 100% going to happen...

There are some times might choose one decision and sometimes might choose another. Because there are things that factor into the decision.

😏Even while there are people that would make the same decision every time...not 100% outcome every time.

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2022
😁 geee sure hope everybody realizes my comments are that no matter what you pick chances are it's not 100% going to happen...

There are some times might choose one decision and sometimes might choose another. Because there are things that factor into the decision.

😏Even while there are people that would make the same decision every time...not 100% outcome every time.
Absolutely things to factor into the decision; like down by 2 with 2 outs.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
Absolutely things to factor into the decision; like down by 2 with 2 outs.
LOL round and round the same down by two with two outs...yawn...😁

All that repeating the same comment says to me is you don't include paying attention to the players on the field 🤷‍♀️ just making the same decision time and time again.
That's okay do whatever you think is best regardless of the players on the field. I'm not debating your decision making, I'm offering my perspective that I think is important to making decisions.
It's different strategies that people take that help make the game interesting.

Who is up next at bat. Defensive skills on the field. The pitchers ability and if they're struggling or not.
Make a difference!

Always enjoy the opportunity to express perspective! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!

Last edited:
Apr 14, 2022
LOL round and round the same down by two with two outs...yawn...😁

All that repeating the same comment says to me is you don't include paying attention to the players on the field 🤷‍♀️ just making the same decision time and time again.
That's okay do whatever you think is best regardless of the players on the field. I'm not debating your decision making, I'm offering my perspective that I think is important to making decisions.
It's different strategies that people take that help make the game interesting.

Who is up next at bat. Defensive skills on the field. The pitchers ability and if they're struggling or not.
Make a difference!

Always enjoy the opportunity to express perspective! Enjoy enjoy enjoy!
Nice try trying to change topic and put arguments in my mouth I never made. Lol
Last inning down by 2 with 2 outs is the topic of the thread.
In this case unless you think Roberto Clemente or Ichiro has zero chance at the runner you round (not too far) and look.
It does not matter who the pitcher is who is on deck, etc.

Jun 8, 2016
Nice try trying to change topic and put arguments in my mouth I never made. Lol
Last inning down by 2 with 2 outs is the topic of the thread.
In this case unless you think Roberto Clemente or Ichiro has zero chance at the runner you round (not too far) and look.
It does not matter who the pitcher is who is on deck, etc.
give it up…it is pointless

Oct 14, 2019
give it up…it is pointless
You play to win the game.
Never, ever risk the runner ahead of the tying run.
Even if obstruction was called and the run counts. Your odds of winning the game are virtually the same the same with the runner on 3rd.
This is really not debatable. You still need a double, a home run, two singles, or a walk and a single to tie or win.
Didn’t realize it was not debatable. OK. You win.

Jun 8, 2016
Didn’t realize it was not debatable. OK. You win.
Is that what Rad is doing, debating? Or you for that matter? Saying she must be a good coach hence why question her or that not everything works 100% of the time isn’t exactly going to land you a spot on the Harvard debate team.

Last edited:

radness

Dec 13, 2019
Is that what Rad is doing, debating? Or you for that matter? Saying she must be a good coach hence why question her or that not everything works 100% of the time isn’t exactly going to land you a spot on the Harvard debate team.
No not debating because I don't think one or the other is always the right thing to do.

That's why I say comments like it's good that people use different strategies because it makes the game interesting it's called being inclusive!

😁Pretty much like always Silly Mr.Attar you like to make things more than they are LOL that's your strategy.🥳 must be hard for you to know that someone doesn't need to debate everything LOL

Last edited:

radness

Dec 13, 2019
Not my goal to win conversations.
That's funny LOL. Win conversations like there's a scorebook ha ha ha
🙉🙈🙊 no thanks!🥳

Just sharing my perspective. Don't need to debate when there's more than one way to reach success!

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
No not debating because I don't think one or the other is always the right thing to do. Also I don't think people are questioning my coaching ability and I am not questioning theirs!
Has nothing to do with that!
That's why I say comments like it's good that people use different strategies because it makes the game interesting it's called being inclusive!

😁Pretty much like always Silly Mr.Attar you like to make things more than they are LOL that's your strategy.🥳 must be hard for you to know that someone doesn't need to debate everything LOL not an argument h a h a h a
So if you don’t want to debate make a comment and then stop responding 🤷🏽‍♂️

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee