north carolina v. georgia

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
Not sure how many caught that game last night....Couple of things stood out to me watching that one...

chanting/singing/cheering...whatever you want to call it is definately not dead in SEC.

pitchers really struggled and/or lots of good hitters on both teams. Lots of offense. Not much defense.

Hugo is a stud.

Aug 31, 2011
Jawja
Hugo is definitely in a class by herself, she is so fun to watch.

Georgia on the whole is having a rough time of it defensively and now Wilkerson is out, apparently spraining her ankle in that illegal pitch. However, Anna Swafford hit the highest, longest home run I've ever seen in that stadium last night.

Oct 9, 2013
I caught it. A lot of action during that game! I wouldn't be surprised to North Carolina ranked this time this next week. They have a feisty squad. I thought Hugo was about to charge the mound when she got hit.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I caught it. A lot of action during that game! I wouldn't be surprised to North Carolina ranked this time this next week. They have a feisty squad. I thought Hugo was about to charge the mound when she got hit.

Yeah. That was an intense moment. Hugo was not happy about getting the bat taken out of her hand.