No Fans

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
You are not the only one. After watching DD's archived games (sometimes twice), I somehow stumbled upon IGHSAU Iowa Farm Bureau Girls State Softball Championships on youtube. They have knowledegable commentators, gave overviews, multiple camera angles, overlay graphics, introductions, replays, etc... It's done up right and very professional, and it's high school! Oh, BTW, there are 1A, 2A, 3A... games, for multiple years to watch...:p And I'm not even from Iowa nor does DD play in Iowa!!! Well done though for sure! Best I've seen. And some of the games are great fun to watch. (Extra inning state titles, come from behind wins, upsets, tight games, tears of joy, heartbreak, celebration, tears of sorrow, etc) You can thank me later, lol. Or am I the only one?
I'll have to check them out. If I recall Iowa plays HS softball during the summer right, which means that perhaps many of the best players are playing with their summer teams.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Now I am watching ETBU play live via streaming. #1 D3 team in the country at the conclusion of last year. DD's former TB teammate just transferred there and will be playing them this spring. Gotta do my scouting! Cost me $1.08 to register via Sidearm Sports.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coach101