Nike Alpha Hurache Elite 3 Versus 4 Turf Shoes

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 26, 2019
Hello friends!

My daughter, 13 will turn 14 in May, needs new turf shoes. She's been wearing Ringors but now insists she wants Nikes. Won't consider NB or Mizuno or Ringors again and Dad (me) doesn't know his butt from a hole in the ground 😑.

Fine. Nike turf shoes it is, but does anyone with experience with the Hurache Elites have an opinion on the 3 versus the 4 or are they pretty much the same shoe with a different release number?

She's actually a great kid but she's 13 and wants what she wants. I'm just trying to get her the best possible shoe I can.

Thanks, y'all.

May 18, 2022
My daughter got the 3s last fall, they seem to be holding up fine. She doesn't play on turf, so she just wears them for lessons and clinics. Nikes tend to run a little narrow so fit is probably the biggest concern. If your daughter pitches then some tuff toe probably wouldn't hurt.

Sep 19, 2018
They fit my dd differently. She liked one but not the other. I don’t remember which one was which.

May 19, 2017
Dd has the 4s. She previously wore mizunos and absolutely loves the Nikes. They are slightly smaller than the mizunos. Went up half a size. Quality seems very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28