Nice weather at PGF Nationals So Cal.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
🥳
Anyone else attending?

Me watching at
Hb sports complex
Irvine harvard park

Apr 20, 2015
My big kid was there last week and my baby is there this week in 10s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 8, 2016
Nice weather in SoCal?? Shocking..

You should follow https://twitter.com/DemariniBandits

Big fan of Alliance who seems to be trying to say something (he is real subtle so hard to tell..) about the weather differences between Indiana and SoCal with his posts of late..

radness

Dec 13, 2019
Nice weather in SoCal?? Shocking..

You should follow https://twitter.com/DemariniBandits

Big fan of Alliance who seems to be trying to say something (he is real subtle so hard to tell..) about the weather differences between Indiana and SoCal with his posts of late..
Not really a follower of either pgf or alliance, nor their founders,
but I do follow players to root for them!

Hopefully Alliance will be able to get all their games in with the storms imminent in the weather forecast.
(* General Weather Channel glance)

Jun 8, 2016
Not really a follower of either pgf or alliance, nor their founders,
but I do follow players to root for them!

Hopefully Alliance will be able to get all their games in with the storms imminent in the weather forecast.
(* General Weather Channel glance)
By follow, I meant on Twitter..not in the David Koresh sense.

The games in Indiana were last week. The Alliance games this week are in SoCal (14U Championships). If you enjoy watching Corona Angels/Athletics Mercado/Batbusters/Firecrackers you should go watch...the orgs have over 40 teams in it :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2021
Was at Harvard Park and Fountain Valley last week, and at HB for a bit to watch our 18u National team. Know a few that are there both weeks. Heckuva lot better than the prior U-trip and TCS tourneys in Perris. I really enjoyed the marine layer until it burned off.

radness

Dec 13, 2019
By follow, I meant on Twitter..not in the David Koresh sense.

The games in Indiana were last week. The Alliance games this week are in SoCal (14U Championships). If you enjoy watching Corona Angels/Athletics Mercado/Batbusters/Firecrackers you should go watch...the orgs have over 40 teams in it :ROFLMAO:
Lol... almost can't avoid seeing any
corona angels, mercado, batbusters or firecrackers at any event or friendlies in Southern California. 🤣

Have to always ask what color uniforms are the players wearing that day because there are so many of the same Jersey names.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812