New Suncoast Fastpitch bat

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2023
Apparently this bat has been magic for one of our better district teams. I was told they all use the suncoast this season. Last year they had 20 homers in 36 games. This season they have 31 homers in 23 games so far.

We have one. There is no feedback whatsoever with this bat. You can hit it off the end, off the hands, etc.

It now sits in the corner of the garage until they send me a replacement.

It’s a nice hot balanced bat. I won’t lie about that. Strange sound off the barrel but the ball does jump.

Moved to a Mizuno F23 PWR CRBN until we get to see how the replacement does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
We have one. There is no feedback whatsoever with this bat. You can hit it off the end, off the hands, etc.
See, and I say this for everything. People have their own feel about bats. You say there is no feedback on mishits, but I have others that
have complained about that exact thing. Thats why when people ask me about bats, there are certain things I stay away from. And one is
feedback. Because so many people have diff opinions of what they feel and honestly, feedback "levels" are diff for each hitter and
what is acceptable for them. Someone may say a bat rattles their hand because they dont want to feel anything, while the next person says they feel nothing.

Feb 3, 2023
Update email sent just a bit ago.

cdfca9421b07ab1cbd8e03c095e5fbfb.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812