New member- mom, umpire, ex grade school coach

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 15, 2021
Ohio
Long time lurker, finally became a member to answer a post from another softball mom.
As a somewhat new umpire, I’m always interested in good rules/situation threads. Will also jump in with advice if I can share any- our daughter has had a wild softball ride with many ups and downs over the years so we’ve seen a lot.

Sep 15, 2021
Ohio
I already posted a little bit on the thread from the college freshman mom. When any question that I have relevant info/advice to share I will but if I did a story dump it would just come off looking hugely negative and I don’t want to do that. Softball was wonderful in some ways but travel and college softball and many of the people in it were despicable in many other ways.

Jul 31, 2015
I already posted a little bit on the thread from the college freshman mom. When any question that I have relevant info/advice to share I will but if I did a story dump it would just come off looking hugely negative and I don’t want to do that. Softball was wonderful in some ways but travel and college softball and many of the people in it were despicable in many other ways.

Ah, OK. I believe I read that.

How is your DD doing?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802