New appreciation for bucket moms.

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
I quit being catcher. Her riseball got me on my forehead (rolled off top of my glove), her curve gets me on my shin, her screw got me real good on inside of thigh and has also pulled my middle finger and thumb backwards in gross proportions, her drop...yeouch! my poor feet. But I have to say...I NEVER FELL OFF MY BUCKET!!! Of course it was a REAL bucket...not a cooler. LOL! But I have to ask...was that staged? Why are they filming the mom and not the pitcher? ;)

Feb 17, 2014
Looks totally staged to me. I don't see how the location of that pitch could cause her to lose balance and fall the way she did.

Me_and_my_big_mouth

witty softball quote
Sep 11, 2014
Pacific NW
I quit being catcher. Her riseball got me on my forehead (rolled off top of my glove), her curve gets me on my shin, her screw got me real good on inside of thigh and has also pulled my middle finger and thumb backwards in gross proportions, her drop...yeouch! my poor feet. But I have to say...I NEVER FELL OFF MY BUCKET!!! Of course it was a REAL bucket...not a cooler. LOL! But I have to ask...was that staged? Why are they filming the mom and not the pitcher? ;)

It might be staged, or it might not. If that poor mom is anything like me (my bucket career was short-lived and ended with me having Angelina Jolie-inspired lips), a naughty dad probably knows what's coming because, embarrassingly enough, it probably ain't the first time . . . not that I know from experience or anything. :rolleyes:

Jan 23, 2014
I am eagerly awaiting the move back to 40 ft, as is my dds pitching coach. I need that extra 5 ft. Is that a styrofoam cooler?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keatonskidmore