Multiple kids in travel ball - Family Strain - What to do?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2015
DD1 plays field hockey on club (read travel for this forum) and HS, and swims HS. DD2 plays travel softball, is a competitive swimmer (NOv-Mar plus July in summer), and also played MS field hockey and will play freshmen year as well at least, as well as swim and play softball for HS (entering HS this fall, field hockey was to do something with DD1 their one year together in school).

as said before, you split up, take turns, etc. DD1 now driving really helps. Last Sat, DW had a family issue to deal with, and I had a mountain of yard work (lawn is lucky if it gets cut twice a month honestly), DD1 drove herself to her tournament, with BF along for ride (would not have sent her completely alone on 2 hour drive). couple of times in spring, when DW had to work Sat, DD2 slept over with teammate Fri nite to get to Sat games, I took DD1 to her tournament (longer drive, and not all her teammates have enough room in vehicle for goalie bag)

you figure it out. luckily, DS is off at school, and was not into sports. people laugh, but i always said transition from 2 to 3 was more difficult than 1 to 2 . . we were outnumbered ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802