Most memorable dugout chants you've heard...

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
OK, so this chant is pretty bush league and I would be embarrassed if DD's team ever used it, but I have to admit that I cracked up the first time I heard it...

Our pitcher threw a wild pitch way above my DD's (catcher) head. One girl in the other team's dugout yelled, "GET A BUCKET!" and then the rest joined in with "she's throoowwwwing UP!"

The tenth time they used the chant in that same game, I wasn't laughing anymore. :-(

Oct 16, 2015
LOL... I bet that would get very annoying after a few times.

I'll never forget my dd's first year 12U rec and the other team kept saying
" there's a runner on 3 and she really has to pee... hit her home, hit her home"
still makes me giggle its too silly.

Jul 14, 2010
Massachusetts college teams playing this past spring - tuned in to see a local player - the team chant for her walk up was “fly eagles fly” epic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top_Notch

Screwball
Dec 18, 2014
"There's a runner on two and she's really gotta poo, hit her home, hit her home." I sorta cringed hearing that one.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
These were new to me this summer...

(with 2 runners on)
Two ducks on the pond. We need a home run. Quack Quack. Quack Quack.

(After a stolen base)
She's got wheels like a brand new car. Beep beep. Zoom zoom.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Our pitcher threw a wild pitch way above my DD's (catcher) head. One girl in the other team's dugout yelled, "GET A BUCKET!" and then the rest joined in with "she's throoowwwwing UP!"
Heck, I'm gonna use that one on my own DD when she does that! ;-)

Sep 18, 2016

(

It's better than 2 hours of that birdie/worm killer for games on end every weekend.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
It's better than 2 hours of that birdie/worm killer for games on end every weekend.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

For some inexplicable reason, teams around here yell "Poor chicken, dead chicken!" instead of "birdie" for that chant. Beats me since chickens can't fly high up in the air.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28