Montana Fouts needs to come here and learn that her palm has to be up at 9 o'clock

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
For whatever it's worth gang, I didn't take any offence to anything Pattar wrote. Maybe I missed something? I don't read every single post here so, it's possible. But, from what I did read, I didn't take anything badly. Calling me a "hard man to please" is more truth than most of you probably know, believe me... I can supply references!
Too late...I am already in witness protection.

-Joe

Aug 1, 2019
For whatever it's worth gang, I didn't take any offence to anything Pattar wrote. Maybe I missed something? I don't read every single post here so, it's possible. But, from what I did read, I didn't take anything badly. Calling me a "hard man to please" is more truth than most of you probably know, believe me... I can supply references!
Good to hear Bill! Just don't want any of the serpents to run you off. You offer way too much and don't want to see you go anywhere!

Thank you for all you do and all your help here!!! You contribute a ton but have to deflect the infectious at times. Truly disrespectful considering your credentials which you have many. But some folks while potentially a high IQ have zero personal skills. Might be why they watch the game in the outfield by themselves.

Who knows but if you ever think you have had enough....please drop a line and let us talk you into staying. The trash will be taken out soon enough!!

Nov 25, 2012
USA
LOL! Gnat seems to be the answer. Kinda swarms around, offers nothing, and despite their resillence they still seem to hang around whenever everyone else wants them gone. Great post East!!

S3

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802