Mizuno Pro Select gloves on Sierra

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 8, 2020
A lot of "Made in China" Mizuno models that Mizuno discontinued a few years ago (and that Mizuno made in Japan) popping up on unusual on line sales sites.
I purchased 1 because I thought a Global Elite for 100 dollars was a great deal, they were 350 4 years ago when Mizuno stopped production of the gloves, it didn't come with the bag, didn't come with any tags, didn't feel like any of the Global Elites I had owned in the past and the model number on the glove didn't match any Mizuno model numbers
Buyer Beware

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Mar 13, 2014
Good to know. If it sounds/looks too good to be true it probably is!

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2018
My DD2 plays with a Mizuno Pro Select, but it's a baseball model.

Some guy related to Anna recommended it. She likes it a lot.

Dec 20, 2019
The pro select line mizzy is comparable to wilson a2000 and rawlings hoh. The mizzy pro line is also made in Philippines. Only their pro le gloves are made Japan but those are $699.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Sorry, I posted this over in the equipment forum, didn’t know it was already posted here…..

Clearly says in the description they’re made in the Philippines, not China! Every Rawlings you buy today, from a custom, a Don Morton Horween exclusive, or a regular HOH and PP, they’re made in the Philippines!

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
Sorry, I posted this over in the equipment forum, didn’t know it was already posted here…..

Clearly says in the description they’re made in the Philippines, not China! Every Rawlings you buy today, from a custom, a Don Morton Horween exclusive, or a regular HOH and PP, they’re made in the Philippines!

Yep same factory as the 44 Pro’s as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812