Mizuno Demos

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

N2U

Sep 9, 2016
Had to send my daughters Titanium in for warranty she rattled something loose inside the barrel you can hear it roll from one end to other. Customer service was great to deal with. Sold the warranty replacement soon after.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Had to send my daughters Titanium in for warranty she rattled something loose inside the barrel you can hear it roll from one end to other. Customer service was great to deal with. Sold the warranty replacement soon after.

Did she like it or wasn't really her cup of tea?

N2U

Sep 9, 2016
Did she like it or wasn't really her cup of tea?

Didn't get enough time with it broke during BP and sold the replacement we didn't want to risk damaging it again and be out $$$. She did have a good fall with a Power carbon -10 she compared it to a xeno. She's since gone back to her blue Ghost and will be trying out the prism soon.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Ok, was just curious...if it borke that fast, you should have asked for a fully returnable one back so you could get more swings on it to really get a good idea
of the Ti

Jan 29, 2016
Anybody have a Power Carbon in Northern California? 32/21 Nobody has these in store and haven't seen any at the cages. Starting friendlies next weekend so i will see if anyone is swinging one yet. I would like to see in person before purchasing. Just a little skeptical at first since you really don't see anybody swinging Mizunos.

Thanks

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You dont see many people swinging them because of prior business decisions from Mizuno. Thats why I send demos around and why
Mizuno reps are working their butts off to get bats out there. I dont think everybody is lying about their bats being very quality products.
And you know how kids are...if they dont see their friends using, then they dont want them...haha. Funny, kids wanna be trend setters
until it comes to bats...then they only want what other have :)
I will put the Power Carbon against ANY stick!

Oh well, glad I ordered and have some 32/21s...haha.

Jun 19, 2016
I wish someone had a demo Power Carbon in Dallas / Fort Worth. I called around the people that have demos and no one has it. It sounds like a great bat but who knows if DD would like it. For example, I know the CF Zens are great bats but my DD doesn't like it. She likes her LXT and she liked the Ghost. I think she is just super sensitive to the vibration. The hollednout CFs tend to vibrate more I think.

Last edited:
Mar 4, 2018
NorCal
DD2 got a 32/22 Power Carbon as an early B-Day gift today. Took 100 cuts in the backyard (tee & side toss) and this is the first time she’s actually told me she loves a bat. Said it’s poppin’ and the color of course. All the others she’s had, it was like whatever. In her bag are both Ghosts, blue CF5, and 2013 Xeno 32’s. All crazy hot! Ball seems to fly especially off the sweet spot. Have some friendlies tomorrow at BLD Manteca, so we’ll get a better idea against some live pitching.

Nov 10, 2016
I showed a local dad this thread and he decided to go with the carbon 2 (I believe that's it. The blue one). His DD is the first girl in our local batting cages with one and she loves it. There are a lot of girls asking about it. Now my DD is wanting the Power Carbon.

This forum will be the cause of my divorce. Lol. First the ghost then the Q Pro now this one.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee