Meta X

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 16, 2016
Well, just received two Metas... 34-9 for DD1, and 33-9 for DD2. Not had time to measure exit velocities, but they both really like how the bat feels lighter than their Ghost Advanced in same weight. Both hitting them well, with no noticeable difference from the Ghost Adv. Both Ghosts are nearing end of warranty period, so if the Meta hits the same but is more durable... that's a win. Time will tell.

Jul 28, 2019
Finally got DD to switch from her beloved Ghosts. Happy to say she likes her 33/-10 Meta. Definitely lighter swinging. Close amount of pop as the ghosts. Break in time is a must. There is a sound change from new to the 3000+ current swings on it now. It has that same Xeno/LXT sound now. I find that odd because it’s supposed to be a completely different technology with the slow pitch outer mesh barrel. Best part is there is zero spider webbing with the current amount of hits on it.

Oct 4, 2018
Finally got DD to switch from her beloved Ghosts. Happy to say she likes her 33/-10 Meta. Definitely lighter swinging. Close amount of pop as the ghosts. Break in time is a must. There is a sound change from new to the 3000+ current swings on it now. It has that same Xeno/LXT sound now. I find that odd because it’s supposed to be a completely different technology with the slow pitch outer mesh barrel. Best part is there is zero spider webbing with the current amount of hits on it.

It might just be a Xeno with a new paint job. Who will ever know?

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
Well somewhere around 3.5-4K swings and it sounds like a Monsta. The inner barrel is now clacking lol. You can shake it and it moves inside. Needless to say DD is hitting bombs with it lol. I am guessing this is not what is intended

Jul 28, 2019
Well somewhere around 3.5-4K swings and it sounds like a Monsta. The inner barrel is now clacking lol. You can shake it and it moves inside. Needless to say DD is hitting bombs with it lol. I am guessing this is not what is intended
Interesting tech in this bat. The inner rod doesn’t attach to the end cap like all the other double barrels. It just flows freely from what I understand

Oct 4, 2018
Interesting tech in this bat. The inner rod doesn’t attach to the end cap like all the other double barrels. It just flows freely from what I understand

Anyone have any images of this? Cut-aways or anything? I'd love to see the insides of all the top bats.

Jul 28, 2019
Anyone have any images of this? Cut-aways or anything? I'd love to see the insides of all the top bats.
I doubt they want that out there. I’m just going by the bat guru guy’s video on the Meta.

You could go buy one and cut it open 😂

Oct 4, 2018
I doubt they want that out there. I’m just going by the bat guru guy’s video on the Meta.

You could go buy one and cut it open 😂

Exactly. I expect some rich, silly person to buy one to just cut it in half to see what's inside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28