Meta X

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
Just saying, Wilson got VERY strict the past few years...hope your guy selling them now puts the right date on the invoice
or he can be in some deep poop. And hope certain people dont see it.

Not my guy, a store, I do see them on ebay already as well. First one I have paid full price on in a long while, nationals costing me even more lol

Jul 8, 2021
Spoke with a bat dealer yesterday who told me it takes about 500 swings to fully break it in. And on his hit trax machine the meta had higher exit velo’s by 1 to 2 mph over the ghost advanced. So I will remain optimistic and use the meta over the fall and winter to break it in. Then get an honest review in the spring. Now while most users want instant gratification I will remain patient if the bat holds up for longer than 2 weeks and has very similar performance metrics to the ghost. Time will tell.

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
Spoke with a bat dealer yesterday who told me it takes about 500 swings to fully break it in. And on his hit trax machine the meta had higher exit velo’s by 1 to 2 mph over the ghost advanced. So I will remain optimistic and use the meta over the fall and winter to break it in. Then get an honest review in the spring. Now while most users want instant gratification I will remain patient if the bat holds up for longer than 2 weeks and has very similar performance metrics to the ghost. Time will tell.
DD"s says on the truck for delivery :) she should have those 500 in by the weekend hahaha. Will do some exit speeds at the beginning and after its wramed up lol.

Jul 8, 2021
Also not sure if the metrics change depending on the bat size and weight. My daughter will be using a 32/22. I also imagine it’s very subjective considering everyone has a different swing. Can’t wait to get everyone’s feed back. Thank you

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee