meta 2022.. broke 2 in a month?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 16, 2015
So we got a 34/24 Meta from the Wilson Team Shop. Bought it 8/27, got it on the Friday before Labor Day. Hit 2 sessions of front toss/tee work with it to break it in/get used to it.

Took it to the first game, and in the second AB, a line drive, it breaks. You can hear the disc inside it moving around it.

So we return it back to LS. We send it out that Wednesday, we do not receive the bat back until 9/26. Take it again for 2 sessions of front toss/tee work and we already hear the disk in the bat.

Is this typical for LS? At this point, you can't trust the bat......

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
From many reviews...the main problem for the Meta is the insides coming loose all the time.
It seems like if the bat lasts after a few months, then you got a good one and it will be fine from then on
out.

I think thats the only LS really having issues

Oct 4, 2018
From many reviews...the main problem for the Meta is the insides coming loose all the time.
It seems like if the bat lasts after a few months, then you got a good one and it will be fine from then on
out.

I think thats the only LS really having issues

We have a 2022 LXT and a 2022 Xeno in heavy use in our family. Both holding up very well.

May 16, 2016
DD2's Meta has something loose inside of it, but she didn't stop using it. Still has good pop... no visible cracks. Hit her first OTF high school HR with it a few weeks ago. Probably about to go out of warranty now that I think about it.... Hmmmm....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
winters3478