Marucci releasing a new line?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 28, 2019
I have a lockerroom login, see new bats. Their website doesn't even list them yet. I have zero info. Their connection looks more like their baseball bat line, even though i never saw a connection issue with their last line.

MFPECD10_A.png

Aug 23, 2017
STL Metro area
They had these at Scenic City demoing them. Never saw anyone around the stand that day and my daughter didn't try it either. Curious how they are cause they sponsor my daughters college program. We can use or own bats but if its free and good......sign me up.

#following

May 28, 2019
They had these at Scenic City demoing them. Never saw anyone around the stand that day and my daughter didn't try it either. Curious how they are cause they sponsor my daughters college program. We can use or own bats but if its free and good......sign me up.

#following
tell her to give the bat some time before she gets too judgey. It took my dd's first one a bit to break in.

Nov 5, 2021
My son loves his Marucci bats. I didn't get my daughter an echo because it was not nsa certified. Looks like the nsa stamp is on that graphic.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Jun 26, 2021
Marucc is perfect for my 10 year old son! He has a friend on his team that loves it just as much as he does and borrows it. They both smoke it to outfield with minimal effort. Line drives all over the place! Highly recommend!

May 28, 2019
Shannon Rhodes is using the new Marucci in Athletes Unlimited and just destroyed a ball.

If they upgraded their old bat, they have a very very solid product. Especially if they are able to offer a more durable product that doesn't have the cracking issues others have shown to have for a long time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28