Marucci echo

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 17, 2012
Kenmore, WA
We had to send them back before we really got to test them well, but I will just say my daughter has broken two ghosts in the last 15 months and both times we got new ghosts. The Marucci didn't enter the conversation.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
It is odd that Core had that experience because I have two demo Echo Connects arriving tomorrow. They emailed me (16u travel coach) out of the blue and asked if we wanted to demo their bats. We are looking forward to seeing how they perform.

When I talk Demos...they are given to me. Not borrow and send back. That way stores can really let customers
use them for a while and we can get them out and about. Marucci would rather have them sit in the warehouse...haha

Jun 19, 2016
I know a couple of power hitters that like the one piece but in general there is two little known about their bats. I mentioned a while back that they sponsored a tournament and where selling their bats but they had no demos. They have a huge market share in baseball but they are going to have to spend some money to get in the fastpitch.

I can just tell you from my experience using my son's CAT8 aluminum. It is like a cartoon running into a brick wall. Heavy vibration. If the fastpitch is anything like that then girls will probably hate them.

Jul 17, 2012
Kenmore, WA
I can just tell you from my experience using my son's CAT8 aluminum. It is like a cartoon running into a brick wall. Heavy vibration. If the fastpitch is anything like that then girls will probably hate them.
My daughter didn't report any vibration problems with the Marucci, she just didn't feel like it had the pop of her Ghosts or CF.

May 28, 2019
Echo connects are an underrated bat. It took us a while to get used to it and maybe bat to break in. I wouldn't say best but my dd has grown to swing hers a lot. Have a LXT bat i can't even get her to swing much cause she's performed better with Marucci. (also a -11 vs a -10 bat)

Nov 9, 2019
Saw one the day at hitting lessons. Girl in front of us had brought one in still in wrapper. Her normal bat a ghost was used as comparison. Instructor was really impressed that it a lot more pop straight out of wrapper. So impressed he called and ordered a few so his hitters could give them a try.

Jan 28, 2017
Is the Echo end loaded or balanced? DD uses Power Carbon drop 10 but can get a great deal on a drop 9 Echo.

May 28, 2019
Echo connect is a balanced bat. I'm not sure if that changes much when going to a -9 bat.

What is your idea on a great deal. I have access to their team discount which gives automatic 30% off. Shipped to door w/ taxes etc is like $277

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee