Marucci echo

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I deal Marucci, and believe me, wish they would come out with a good product. BUT we called them and asked for a demo
bat which they refused and then we called our Rep and offered for them to come out to the demo we are going to do and
put their bat against all the top bats and all the kids gamers...and...declined!

That's tells me no faith in the product...but yet want customers to drop top tier money on an unknown. Now product could be good, but we wont touch it if you cant "show us" something. Because your last top tier bat was way under top tier performance.

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2012
Kenmore, WA
It is odd that Core had that experience because I have two demo Echo Connects arriving tomorrow. They emailed me (16u travel coach) out of the blue and asked if we wanted to demo their bats. We are looking forward to seeing how they perform.

May 12, 2014
It is odd that Core had that experience because I have two demo Echo Connects arriving tomorrow. They emailed me (16u travel coach) out of the blue and asked if we wanted to demo their bats. We are looking forward to seeing how they perform.
How did the bat perform?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

Our Marucci rep is garbage, so some of it could be him

Jan 1, 2020
How did the echo perform?

Jul 17, 2012
Kenmore, WA
We haven't had a lot of chance to test them because we are in Washington and under a stay at home order. We did get out once for some front toss on an empty field and the Echo performed ok. Compared to an Easton Ghost and a CFX I would say it was maybe a tick behind those two. It certainly isn't a bad bat and it could well be that these demos were brand new and need a couple hundred hits to get them opened up. We will keep trying them when we can, but parks are all closed so it is mostly just tee work right now.

Apr 8, 2019
We haven't had a lot of chance to test them because we are in Washington and under a stay at home order. We did get out once for some front toss on an empty field and the Echo performed ok. Compared to an Easton Ghost and a CFX I would say it was maybe a tick behind those two. It certainly isn't a bad bat and it could well be that these demos were brand new and need a couple hundred hits to get them opened up. We will keep trying them when we can, but parks are all closed so it is mostly just tee work right now.
Robert, do you have any updates at all on those bats?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RunnerOn2