Make your picks - NCAA BRACKET

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Honestly, I think Seattle U could be a sleeper for a little bit (if they haven't been eliminated by this point). They did a good job of putting the Big Ten's best team (Michigan) off balance.

Also, don't sleep on the Wolverines just yet. I think their pitching still has something to show and prove.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Can't wait for the Michigan/Washington game(s) tonight as well as Texas/Oregon if they can get out of the weather delay.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Can't wait for the Michigan/Washington game(s) tonight as well as Texas/Oregon if they can get out of the weather delay.

Both of those games ought to be pretty good. I think Michigan should come out of the Seattle bracket but I'm not exactly sleeping on Washington either. I don't know who's going to come out of that Texas/Oregon matchup. I'd probably give a slight edge to Oregon even though I think the Longhorns are pretty good. Although I think they'd have a hard time matching up with Oklahoma or Oklahoma State.

I'll have my injured ankle up enjoying both matchups with a Slushie in my hand.

Oct 15, 2013
Seattle, WA
I trashed the Big 10 in another thread, but I think they represented themselves pretty well this weekend even if no teams advanced to the Super Regionals. I didn't think Michigan would beat Washington, but they did and played a tight 2nd game before losing the rubber match. Minnesota played a close game with UCLA losing 2-1. Nothing to be ashamed of there.

We did brackets in our house and my eight finalist are:

Washington
James Madison
Oklahoma St.
Duke
Alabama
Arizona
Florida St
UCLA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics