Make your picks - NCAA BRACKET

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 18, 2015
I think ESPN+ will have some, and I saw something for them being online @ ACC Network as well.

Apr 1, 2017
ESPN app has a lot. Haven't actually studied the schedule to see if it's all of them or not. Watching Florida vs. South Florida on my phone at work.

Mar 4, 2015
New England
Disastrous Friday for the Pac 12. #12 Arizona State is already out. #13 Oregon was upset. Stanford was routed by SD State.

I thought Washington got a bad deal, but based on yesterday, the seeding committee's instincts about the Pac 12 were justified. There's been little inter-conference play, so they're sorta guessing as to how good the conferences are.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Most would rather just have the steak. Of course, with my budget, "steak" is Swanson TV dinner Salisbury steak.

Everyone, years ago there was a poster on this forum who went by the name FPMan, he has not posted in a long time. FWIW, he is the HC for Morgan State who opens with Oklahama tonight in Norman OK. He was a really good fastpitch player, and dabbled in pitching too. So, cheer for Morgan State tonight.
That is awesome @Hillhouse! I didn't see this until after the fact. We were there and while it was a beat down it still was cool for that team. First time in and they will be able to tell their future families that they played the #1 team in the country and experienced it. Pretty cool for them regardless of the score IMHO. We talked to a few of them and they were the nicest kids. What an experience for everyone!

Nov 25, 2012
USA
ASU was shocking somewhat for me but not huge. Tennessee being out so early was a bigger shock. Didn't think they were all that great and as I posted had Missouri winning the Super but not to get to Sunday in a Regional was definitely a shock. WOW!!!

Nov 25, 2012
USA
Wichita St is solid but glad Texas A&M is giving them a game. The other night being there watching live was rough for TAM. Good game so far!

Feb 25, 2020
Very cool to see the games played...That's what it's all about. JMU(someone mentioned them Gabby maybe) crushed it. Only gonna get more intense I think.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brookeshaelee