LS RXT?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 23, 2017
STL Metro area
Have You tried the Meta?

My DD is a Ghost lover. She likes the 2020 Ghost Adv and 2018 original Ghost.

She is currently using the Meta & 22 LXT as her main bats.

I finally got through to her that she hits more HR’s and and is more consistent with the Sluggers.

I think she is finally getting tired of the Ghosts cracking.

I recently sold a 22 DS replacement and the the 22 Ghost Adv isn’t even in her bag.

Got the 2020 Adv, 18 ASA and Sluggers in her bag. Basically, the Easton’s have been relegated to BP duty. And I’m 100% ok with that!

Also have a 2021 Go for the Gold Ghost collecting dust.
No she hasn't tried the Meta. She's hooked on the RXT. Loves how it swings and feels. She can care less about the Ghost. We have a 2022 DB that is just backup for her RXT.

The 🤔 was about the Xeno comment.

Apr 28, 2019
No she hasn't tried the Meta. She's hooked on the RXT. Loves how it swings and feels. She can care less about the Ghost. We have a 2022 DB that is just backup for her RXT.

The 🤔 was about the Xeno comment.
Xeno’s are still being produced. We had our share of them. Good bats just heavy like the 1st 3 Ghost bats.

To me the LXT is better balanced and has a bigger sweet spot. But I get some girls just like the Xeno. Different sound and feel.

Many college girls still swinging the Xeno. Slugger has been trying to retire it for a few years now hence the PXT, RXT, & Meta.

I like the idea of keeping the Xeno. It compliments the Meta & LXT well. If it ain’t broke and still smokes the ball keep making the damn thing. But put the price back to $299.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom