LS LXT vs Xeno? What’s the difference?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 2, 2019
DD has used both going back to 10u. She primarily uses her LXT now. Her all time favorite bat though is the 2016 Xeno. None of the bats she's tried, including the PC, Blue and DS Ghost, ane 2021 LXT, have measured up to that Xeno in her eyes.

Jun 27, 2018
My daughter just purchased one from a teammate that I swear it is a 2021. It is at least a 20. Teammate just decided it wasn’t for her. My daughter had great success in the Fall with it. First year college. That’s why I was asking. She tried an LXT before and didn’t like it but she definitely likes the Xeno. I was just wondering what the difference was because it does seem the LXT is more popular.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2020
My daughter just purchased one from a teammate that I swear it is a 2021. It is at least a 20. Teammate just decided it wasn’t for her. My daughter had great success in the Fall with it. First year college. That’s why I was asking. She tried an LXT before and didn’t like it but she definitely likes the Xeno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xeno is a stiffer bat and maybe heavier(over sticker) I think.

Jan 16, 2020
DD has swung both and had a different experience then Strike2. I thought Xeno hit harder when she hit the sweet spot. She like them both but like the more balanced feel of the LTX and she hit more consistently with it.

Honestly I do not think you can go wrong with either one.
This is the same with my DD. Her first travel bat was a Xeno, and we have tried several others. I think on the rare perfect swing, perfect pitch combo, then the Xeno traveled further. But she hits a lot more consistent with LXT. Thats what her last couple have been. It seems the Xeno is stiffer, but the LXT has a larger sweet spot. Either way, they both have lasted until she sized up.

Sep 3, 2021
Xeno is definitely a stiffer connection, lxt is just a tad softer on connection, not sure if barrel is much different, . Older daughter loved her xeno, younger one liked lxt. Older daughter was much stronger and liked knowing when it was hit in the sweet spot, lxt flexed too much for her. Xeno lasted a long time also. Dont find that much anymore.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coopdog