Low cost glove

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
She had two nice gloves I just cannot afford to replace them both. She had both her sports glasses and regular glasses in her bag as well as turf shoes and cleats. Not to mention her pair of bats as well. Teaching is not the most lucrative of jobs so have to get her what I can afford. Not trying to sound rude lol. I wish I could just go grab her what she needs but unfortunately, I cannot.
Not rude at all, sorry you’re having to deal with this!

Jun 19, 2016
She had two nice gloves I just cannot afford to replace them both. She had both her sports glasses and regular glasses in her bag as well as turf shoes and cleats. Not to mention her pair of bats as well. Teaching is not the most lucrative of jobs so have to get her what I can afford. Not trying to sound rude lol. I wish I could just go grab her what she needs but unfortunately, I cannot.
My daughter abandoned the sports glasses a long time ago. With the infield facemask and the batting facemask sports glasses are really not necessary. She actually likes her regular glasses a lot better and it saves me quite a bit of money.

May 25, 2021
My daughter abandoned the sports glasses a long time ago. With the infield facemask and the batting facemask sports glasses are really not necessary. She actually likes her regular glasses a lot better and it saves me quite a bit of money.
My daughter has REALLY thick lenses (-7.2 in her left eye) and her glasses were always slipping off. Her great grandmother got them for her. She liked the transition lenses and the lack of arms since it was just a strap that held them in place.

Sep 19, 2018
Jan 25, 2022
She is 11, she is not playing in the WCWS. One glove will work for both. Even though she is big and strong for 11, she is still 11. You need a new glove now. A "Really nice" mitt will be way too stiff (and heavy) for her. Something like this will be ready to play quickly and (comparatively) won't break the bank.
https://closeoutbats.com/mizuno-mvp-prime-fastpitch-312994-gmvp1250pf4w.html

Check with @LEsoftballdad for something like that.

This is the one I was going to suggest. It's the glove I use. Soft right out of the gate. Hardly any break-in required. Durable. I see them at Dick's for 90 bucks every time I'm in there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812