Loveland, CO 18U Pitchers needed

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 19, 2013
Loveland, CO
STRONG PITCHERS NEEDED

The NC Sting 18B out of Loveland is looking to fill open pitching positions on our roster. We are looking for strong pitchers with experience pitching at the 16 and/or 18 levels, who possess a love for the game, a commitment to the team, and a drive to play ball at the collegiate level. We currently have a solid core group of girls who are driven and determined to play competitive ball in the upcoming summer season, and we would like to add two more girls to the roster who will push us to be even better.

Playing time is not given on the NC Sting team, it is earned. Earned by putting forth the effort in each and every practice to be better than you were the day before; Earned by executing plays/pitches and getting your job done both in practices and in games; Earned by the attitude you have both on and off the field toward the coaches, other players, and umpires. I stand by my commitment that if you are doing all three of these to the best of your ability, you will earn the playing time you deserve.

All interested players should contact me directly at the below phone or e-mail address with questions and to schedule a private tryout. I look forward to speaking with you soon and hopefully welcoming you to The Sting family!

Shelli Sutton (Head Coach) 970-584-0006 (cell)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robertsonwhitney45