lost flap from boombah beast bag

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 6, 2015
last night, at start of practice, our coach handed out uniforms and bags to all the girls. catchers got beast bags, rest of players got superpaks.

very windy, DW, DD1, and I went to dinner while team practiced. After practice, I go to help DD2 (catcher) pack up, the flap from her bag is missing (the flaps were all embroidered with team and player name). I look between the field and fence in the direction wind was blowing, could not find it, coach sent out group text asking everyone to see if they grapped it by accident

1-anyone know where I can get replacement flap. first tournament is this weekend. need orange (bag is navy/orange, team colors), did not see this color on boombahs site, was wondering if anyone knew of anyone else who sold these.

2-why in the hell do they make these so they come completely off (for ease of embroidery)?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Yes, hard to embroider if the flap is on the bag

Then if you want it embroidered, you have to send the whole bag back or take the whole bag to someone. And then even doing it is prob
impossible having to work aroung the bag

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Yes, the Boombah flaps are removable to allow for ease of embroidery.

Your best bet on getting a replacement flap quickly is to make a phone call to Boombah. They might be able to next-day you the flap you need.

May 6, 2015
thanks, link would not work, FYI I did see the texas orange flap, but our team is orange and navy (think Auburn). gonna order navy, her bag will stand out.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812