Looking for Pitching Coach in Wisconsin

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 1, 2020
Any recommendations for pitching instructors in southeastern WI? Looking for IR (made the transition from HE a couple years ago). Our daughter is 14U and we are looking for a new coach.

Jul 1, 2020
Thanks for suggesting Arin. I agree, our daughter has gone to her a number of times and she is excellent. She is more Madison area, and I am looking for someone more in the Milwaukee area so that we could be closer and have more of a regular schedule. Arin is worth the 1 1/2 hour drive, so if we don't find anyone closer we can put more effort in getting to her. But if anyone has someone in greater Milwaukee who is accepting new players please let me know. Thanks!

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Consider yourself fortunate, very fortunate in fact, that you have a PC that has come highly recommended and you have already met and consider excellent within a couple hours drive time! Seems like you'd be able to work something out schedule wise that would work?

Aug 21, 2008
Thanks for suggesting Arin. I agree, our daughter has gone to her a number of times and she is excellent. She is more Madison area, and I am looking for someone more in the Milwaukee area so that we could be closer and have more of a regular schedule. Arin is worth the 1 1/2 hour drive, so if we don't find anyone closer we can put more effort in getting to her. But if anyone has someone in greater Milwaukee who is accepting new players please let me know. Thanks!

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk
I have a good buddy that does lessons in Broadhead? Somewhere near Madison... not sure if Broadhead is the name or Broadmore. He is a pitcher himself. If you want his info, I'd be happy to provide his info.

Oct 14, 2020
I have a good buddy that does lessons in Broadhead? Somewhere near Madison... not sure if Broadhead is the name or Broadmore. He is a pitcher himself. If you want his info, I'd be happy to provide his info.

You're right on it - Brodhead is south of Madison.

Aug 21, 2008
You're right on it - Brodhead is south of Madison.
I went and did lessons at his place about 3 years ago, then helped him with a clinic at the school he's the head coach at. He's played and pitched fastpitch at a pretty good level and sometimes gets helped on weekends by a friend of ours, Graeme Robertson, originally from New Zealand, and one of the world's best pitchers at one point. I can tell you if I was seeking instruction for my kid, I'd want to go to Steve Krupke. Krup-K fastpitch on social media. He's got some YouTube videos too.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28