Looking for IR Pitching Coach and Slapping Hitting Coach in Philly Suburb

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 11, 2016
Just moved back to the Philly area (Ambler). Looking for a pitching coach for our daughter (12U). DD pitches with the IR method.

Also looking for a hitting coach who specializes in slapping.

DD pitches right but hits left.

Thanks.

May 20, 2016
There are a couple of Tincher instructors in your area. Can google them. My DD has done lessons with Jen Mineau with them and i thought she was great.

Aug 24, 2018
Beeg, Jen is really good. She works out of BlackCat Fastpitch. They have a facility in Bridgeport now.

My DD goes up to 7DeadlySpins in Whitehall. Alex runs it and is also Tincher. We couldn't be happier. They also have a slap hitting instructor there. I think I saw that they are having a slapping clinic in a couple of weeks.

DD goes to Diamond Dreams, but they only teach power hitting. DD is great at turning triples into singles with her blazing speed ;-)

Apr 11, 2016
Holy macaroni! DD just had her initial evaluation (I was hesitant at first due to $) with Leigh today. I was floored by what we learned. Yes, I mean WE. Whatever we learned today will prevent serious injuries going forward. And we all know about injuries, right? Last year, DD had a swollen knee from falling onto a concrete step, and then tackled a few days later in basketball by a girl twice her size (yes, tackled like a football player). The MRI, X-ray, doctor visits, and all the physical therapy sessions almost maxed out our $5,000 health insurance deductible, not to mention several months of not being able to play any sports. I am all for preventing any more injuries. DD already learned techniques that will prevent her from injuring her pitching arm and shoulder. They were also the only place that ever filmed her pitching. I am a true believer now. If you have a Tincher coach near you, run (not walk) to sign up for a evaluation. It is totally worth it!

Thanks to everyone who recommended Jen and Leigh!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brkou812